Saturday, May 30, 2009

Universal Assets Ltd.

There's nothing like a scammer telling us we've been chosen because of our honesty and reliability.  What I find interesting about these scammers is that they play on the  negative emotions Napoleon Hill writes about in his book, "Think and Grow Rich."

Those negative emotions  Hill writes about include: Fear, Jealousy, Hatred, Revenge, Greed, Superstition, Anger and Lack.  This email scam plays obviously on a person's fear, greed and lack.

Head of Treasury And Accounts.
Universal Assets Ltd.
London, UK
Email: adimmpaul56@yahoo.cn

Dear Friend,

I work in an executive capacity with the above company . I was recently drafted to our London office annex on a special assignment which borders on the verification, reconciliation and revalidation with our bankers on the true ownership/beneficiary of certain fund deposits long with them.

I chose to contact you because of my urgent search for a honest and reliable business partner that I can present as the beneficiary of some funds running into multi million dollars (i.e.which I will disclose later to you). My official position gives me the power to present anybody I chose as the real beneficiary of the fund for an immediate payment approval. 

Upon a successful claim of the fund in your names as beneficiary, I will embark on other arrangement on how to meet with you in your country concerning the sharing mode and any joint investment arrangements in properties or any other lucrative business venture in your country if you are interested.

As part of  the sharing arrangement, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum while you shall reserve 60% of the fund for me pending my arrival in your country. You can ahead and send to me your details as shown below for the commencement of the business .

1. Your Full Name.
2. Your   Address.
3. Your Personal Phone and Fax nos.
4. Your Age and Occupation.

Thanking you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours Sincerely,
Paul Adim.


~Jennifer Fisher
Other places to find Me:
My Website
Myspace
Facebook
Youtube
Hubpages
Twitter
Download Success in 10 Steps
To YOUR Success

No comments: