Thursday, May 21, 2009

Peacock Consultancy Inc. SCAM EMAIL ALERT

Scammers know a good thing when they find it.  Take a legitimate business name and then change the pertinent information and redirect it to the scammer's email account.  I doubt there will ever be a way to stop these criminals, but posting the emails is a way to get the word out.

Peacock Consultancy Inc.
83, House Esplanade,
New Park
London. England

Good Day,

    I'm a consultant in my sub - region with wide experience in  international relationship and investment matters. Just recently, I was consulted and mandated by a female top government official from one of the countries in my region to  confidently solicit and source for her an experienced industrialist or businessman that could help her invest the sum of thirty million United State Dollars only ($30,000,000.00) in any foreign country.

lf you are interested please forward to me  the following information ASAP.

1. Full Company / Personal Name's.
2. Private Phone / Fax Number.
3. Current Residential Address.
4. Occupation.
Kind Regards,

Consultancy Ella Preston

E-mail: ellapreston1@terra.es


~Jennifer Fisher
Other places to find Me:
My Website
Myspace
Facebook
Youtube
Hubpages
Twitter
Download Success in 10 Steps
To YOUR Success

No comments: