Monday, October 12, 2009

Do You Need a Part-Time Job?

Spam emails can be so entertaining sometimes, IF it weren't for the fact that countless people fall for them.  Consider this:  If you were an employer, would you send an email to random, unknowns asking if someone was 'looking' for  job?  I was an employer for years.  It just doesn't happen.... but here's the email I got today.

Do you need a part time job? I am looking for someone who can handle my personal and business errands at his/her spare time. Someone who can offer me these services:
JOB DESCRIPTION:
1. Receive payment from Customers
2. Cash Payment at your Bank
3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to.
5.Bill payment ( pay my bills on my behalf)Sit for delivery( at your home) or pick items up at nearby post office at your convenience. Let me know if you will be able to offer me any/all of these services.
* The average monthly income is about 3000.00 USD/EURO.
* No form of investments from you.
* This job takes only 1-2 hours per day

Please reply to : (johnkellon@gmail.com) Thanks.
Thank you!

Engr.John kellon
Phone: +44703 593 5209
       +447024080927
       +4470457 01256

It's sad that there are so many scammers out there in this world.  One question that seems to have no answer is:  How do these people sleep at night knowing they are no better than a common thief?


~Jennifer Fisher
Other places to find Me:
My Generic Network Marketing Website

No comments: