Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Twist on the Email Scams

I received this today. Though Dr Smith Peter
is being very honest in the first paragraph, explaining about all these scammers, he pulls out all the stops in the second paragraph to lure you into HIS scam.

Private Memo

I am just laughing at your ignorance; you are wasting your precious time and money in the hands of those crooks, your approved funds is nowhere in abroad or any offshore payment reserve centre, don’t just believe that fallacy, is all fraudulent tactics to lure you into spending your hard earned money without benefit in the end. Please ask yourself this simple question upon the receipt of this mail, why have I not received my funds after all my positive contribution of money and time. If you can not answer it then throw the question back at me and I will answer and clarify you perfectly. Disregard any mail from the FBI, IRS , CIA , EFCC, POLICE ETC , they are impersonated by those fraudsters to archive their devilish desires by intimidating you forcefully to extort money and stamp fears in your heart. You have no money in Bank of America and other banks abroad, as their impersonated FBI stories simplifies.

Finally, I have changed my mind because your (International Approved Payment Voucher Outgoing foreign payment disk) is with me. Governments want me to submit all unclaimed disk for their use, I have decided to seek your consent if you still wants to claim your funds or not, before I will submit it by Friday next week. You can still continue your dealings with them but please do me this favor to remember this word, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ONE DOLLAR CENT FROM THEM IN AND OUTSIDE NIGERIA RATHER YOU WILL END UP IN TEARS, SORROWS NAD REGRETS. Underline this word for your future remembrance. I will narrate the full story as soon as you respond positively to this message.

Regards,

Dr Smith Peter
Director in charge foreign
Payment Diskette, CBN
Phone – 234-8059390985
drsmithpeter56@live.com

If you just delete these emails, you'll never be scammed.

~Jennifer Fisher
Other places to find Me:
My Website
Myspace
Facebook
Youtube
Hubpages
Twitter
Download Success in 10 Steps
To YOUR Success

No comments: