Saturday, April 18, 2009

From Dr Robert Ado

Just another email scammer in action.  Do not fall for scams like this.

From: "robert ado" <aa1robert@msn.com>

To: undisclosed-recipients

From Dr Robert Ado
Dear Friend,
I am one of the Personal Assistance to the late President Gnassingbé Eyadéma­ of Togo. I will not like to waste your time.
I am looking for someone to be my friend that I can trust to handle some part of the money the President wanted to go and deposit in Switzerland three weeks before he died.
I am Presently in Ivory coast Because i cannot go back
to my country for now .As soon as you get intouch with me i will tell you all the modalities that is invovled in this project.
Iam waiting for your quick reply.
I will explain in details after your response in the
next mail.
Please click to this site
1.news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/830774.stm
2.www.rcnetwork.net
3.http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/4239983.stm
To understand what I am about to make you aware and kindly send to me the below information in your next mail for further proceeding
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR TTELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBER
YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS
YOUR AGE
YOUR OCCUPATION
Thanks and waiting for your response
My Regards,
Dr. Robert Ado


~Jennifer
Other places to find Me:
My Website
Myspace
Facebook
Youtube
Hubpages
Twitter
Download Success in 10 Steps
To YOUR Success

No comments: