Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Power of Self-development

I attend as many seminars, skills training's,  meetings I can.  Yes, I am a successful Network Marketer and Mentor; however, I also believe if we don't continue to grow, we die (metaphorically speaking, that is).

Every speaker I have ever heard or seen stresses the importance of spending at least 10-30 minutes per day working on yourself.  Someone recently told me he had gone through a course to 'fix himself' and then thought he was done.  His business soared and then sunk.

Why?  He realized he quit working on himself.  So my suggestion to you is that you NEVER get to the point that you think you are 'just right'.  Take that time to continue to build yourself.

If your team is flailing, encourage them to work on themselves.  If you don't have an organized master mind group, but would like to be a part of one, contact me. 

~Jennifer
Other places to find Me:
My Website
Myspace
Facebook

Youtube

Hubpages

LinkedIn
Download Success in 10 Steps
To YOUR Success

No comments: