Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Don't get scammed

I am a mentor and own my own home based business.

Many people are searching for ways to escape the Corporate world. Many people have a dream to be financially independent. It's a great dream and can be a reality. However, at every turn, we are faced with work at home opportunities designed only to fleece us of our money. Scammers prey on those who don't know any better or get caught up in the concept of BIG money for little effort.

I don't believe in lying, deceiving, scamming and don't think much of those who do. So from time to time as I come across blatant scams, I'll be posting them here. WHY? Because sometimes people do a bit of research BEFORE they jump into something. My hope is that if I post things I come across, I might be able to save someone else a lot of failure, frustration and scamming...

~jennifer
Helping others create income from home through education of the system and how it really works.
The answers to your failure or success in creating additional income from home are in chapters 2-8

No comments: